Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Retailing part 1

At The Apple Store In SoHo.


(Right side)
The Apple store in Soho
(front)
       I'm at the Apple store in SoHo blogging from an iPad. The customer service is great, there is soft pop music in the background, the feel to the store is really empowering, you can try any of their products which are laid out in modern wood tables around the store. The store is great and there is a person waiting to help you at every turn. There is no really concrete smell to the store but the atmosphere is very high tech, modern, and hands on. I've been asked if I need any help 4 times by four different people and I've only been in the store about 10 minutes. The sales representatives are great, knowledgeable, well mannered, and very helpful. You can tell that they are well trained just by the way they are able to answer people's questions about the products. I also got new headphones for free so my visit to the Apple store was a total success.
iPad displayed at the store
     Just from getting a feel of the iPad I'm considering to buy one in the near future because of it's versatility and design. Two thumbs up to the Apple store at SoHo, it truly lives up to my expectations based on my visits to the other Apple stores in NYC:)

No comments:

Post a Comment